“Five Star” Patient Experience
We believe that every patient who comes through our door deserves “VIP Treatment.” When you will arrive you will be greeted warmly, and you quickly see that every team member at our practice has your comfort, convenience and personal care as their top priority.
Dental Technology to Increase Your Comfort
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you.
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- IntraOral Cameras: See what we see! Intraoral cameras allow you to see up close what is happening in your mouth.
- Tooth Colored Restorations: you no longer need to have a mouth full of metal when you get fillings! We use natural looking, tooth colored restorations so that your teeth maintain that natural look and feel.
- Caesy Patient Education Videos: these helpful video tools will help you understand any recommended treatment, and put your mind at ease.
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing Gas” Sedation: Are you nervous or anxious about going to the dentist? Don’t be. We offer “Laughing Gas” to calm your nerves and help you relax.
- ZOOM! In-Office Teeth Whitening: we can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades whiter in one dental visit! No take home trays, no gel. Whiten your teeth in the comfort of our office in one visit.
- High Powered Telescopic Loupes: these powerful eyeglasses allow us to see your teeth at increased magnification, so we can identify potential issues that might not be visible to the naked eye.
Our office was designed with your comfort and convenience in mind. All of our treatment rooms have comfortable chairs combined with an overall ambiance to make you feel relaxed on your visit. Our office also features amenities such as music headphones and flat screen TVs for your enjoyment.
For Immediate Assistance, please call
+ Preventive Dental Care
+ Comprehensive Family Dentistry
+ Children’s Dentistry
+ Full and Partial Dentures
+ Tooth Extractions
+ Dental Fillings
+ Dental Implant Restorations
+ TMJ/ Bruxism Therapy & Splints
+ Cosmetic Dental Treatments
+ Custom Athletic Mouth Guards
+ Night Guards
+ Sleep Apnea/Snore Devices
+ Gum Disease Therapy
+ Oral Cancer Screening
+ Teeth Whitening
+ Porcelain Veneers
+ Dental Bridges & Crowns