We are 100% committed to making your visit to our office comfortable and as easy as possible.
On your visit, you can expect:
- A warm welcome from our friendly front office team
- Complimentary beverages in the reception area
- Computer check-in process to complete new patient forms
- An introductory conversation, where we will listen to your needs, concerns and expectations
- A comprehensive dental exam, including an oral cancer screening and full mouth examination of your teeth and gums
- Necessary low radiation digital X-Rays
- A standard dental cleaning (assuming that no Periodontal or major dental issues are present)
After the checkup is complete, the doctor will meet with you to discuss your X-Rays and recommendations to improve your overall dental health. If additional treatment is required, you will be presented with a treatment plan and an estimate. We’ll schedule your next appointment for preventive care or for a respective procedure from your treatment plan.
What to Bring
For your first visit, please be sure to arrive 15 minutes before your appointment time and bring the following information with you:
- Your Dental insurance card (if you have Dental insurance).
- A list of current medications you are taking including dosage.
A parent or guardian must accompany all patients under 18 years of age.
Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern prior to treatment (i.e. diabetes, high blood pressure, artificial heart valves and joints, rheumatic fever, joint replacement, etc.).
Also please let us know if you are on any medication (i.e. heart medications, aspirin, anticoagulant therapy, etc.) OR require medication prior to dental cleanings (i.e antibiotics for pre-med.)
Traditional insurance is welcome and accepted at our practice. As a courtesy, we will gladly file all insurance claims on your behalf. We are also in-network with several of the larger PPO insurance providers. We accept Visa and MasterCard, and offer patient financing through CareCredit®. For a full list of payment options, please click here.
For Immediate Assistance, please call
+ Preventive Dental Care
+ Comprehensive Family Dentistry
+ Children’s Dentistry
+ Full and Partial Dentures
+ Tooth Extractions
+ Dental Fillings
+ Dental Implant Restorations
+ TMJ/ Bruxism Therapy & Splints
+ Cosmetic Dental Treatments
+ Custom Athletic Mouth Guards
+ Night Guards
+ Sleep Apnea/Snore Devices
+ Gum Disease Therapy
+ Oral Cancer Screening
+ Teeth Whitening
+ Porcelain Veneers
+ Dental Bridges & Crowns