Replace Missing or Damaged Teeth with Natural-Looking Dental Implants
Dental implants are modern, efficient and the most sensible alternate to natural teeth which may have been lost or damaged. Implant Supported Crowns look and feel natural, give you a perfect smile and better dental health.
Video: Are You A Candidate for Dental Implants?
We offer Implant Supported Crowns for patients who have damaged a tooth or lost multiple teeth. These are artificial tooth roots (surgical grade titanium) that are implanted into the jaw to support the replacement tooth. Afterwards, we will take a mold of your teeth and send it to a laboratory, where qualified technicians use the impression to build a custom made crown specifically designed for your implant.
Implant Supported Crowns
Implant Supported Crowns give patients the opportunity to have a set of teeth that look and feel just like their own.
Advantages of Implant Supported Crowns:
- Look and function like original teeth.
- Surrounding teeth are not compromised to sustain a bridge.
- Conserves the bone and prevents the sagging of facial and dental muscles.
- No extra care is required other than the basic dental care, such as flossing.
Video: Dental Implants: High-Tech Teeth
Implant Supported Dentures
Implant-supported dentures create a more permanent solution than traditional dentures. They are implanted through a fixed metal fitting through the gum, which keeps them securely in place and mean that they do not have to be removed form the mouth.
Some of the benefits of Implant Supported Dentures:
- Implant Supported Dentures are a healthier and more efficient alternative to traditional dentures.
- Traditional dentures are known to cause a lot of problems they can get in the way of eating, speech, and require the wearer to apply messy adhesives to have them stay in your mouth.
- Implant Supported Dentures are securely placed on dental implants, with special attachments that snap onto the implants.
- Implant Supported Dentures are significantly more stable than traditional dentures. You can speak, eat and smile with confidence, not having to worry about the dentures coming loose or falling out.
- Implant Supported Dentures are ultimately more comfortable than traditional dentures.